Thousands of molecular targets have been measured in the NCI panel of 60 human tumor cell lines. Measurements include protein levels, RNA measurements, mutation status and enzyme activity levels. You can choose to search for a target of interest, or you may browse through a list of targets. Follow the links for a target to retrieve the 60 cell line data (either text or graphical), to run COMPARE (find Targets or Compounds whose patterns correlate with a Target of interest) and to link to various databases with information (function, sequences, disease associations) about the target. For more information on the Molecular Target effort see the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Molecular target FAQ
- Search molecular target data
- Browse molecular target data
- Download molecular target data
- Information for Targeteers
- Download bibliography of Targeteers
- Update on cell line derivations
- Guided Tour
- Useful Links
- Microarray data and analysis from the Brown and Botstein group at Stanford University.
- Microarray data and analysis from the Weinstein group at the National Cancer Institute.
- The IARC Database of somatic p53 mutations in human tumors and cell lines
Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
Email questions concerning DTP's molecular targets program to: Susan Holbeck [email@example.com]